A massive fire broke out at Venugopala Swamy Temple in West Godavari of Andhra Pradesh on Thursday.
The mishap occurred, when Ram Navami Celebration and special Puja was going on inside the temple then suddenly fire broke out and spread it quickly forcing everyone to leave the place.
A video is being circulated on the social media showing that flames were spreading over the roof of the temple and the devotees were rushing out and moving to safer place. However, there are no reports of any casualties or injury in the mishap.
The incident reportedly taken place at Duva Village of Tanuku mandal in West Godavari District when the canopies abruptly caught fire. The incident said to have taken place due to the short circuit inside the temple.