Hyderabad: Jewelry shop gutted in fire at Begum Bazar


Jan 12, 2023

A jewelry shop was gutted in a fire located at Begum Bazar on Wednesday night.

The fire started between 9-10 PM that spread quickly and within a few minutes, the entire three-story building turned into a flame. As a result, the furniture and other items were completely burnt to ashes in the shop.

The Fire Department rushed to the spot and managed to douse the fire after almost 3 hours of struggle.

According to the details, the owner was on the way home then only he was informed about the fire that has taken place in his shop. He rushed to the shop and found it burning.

“Around 40-50 lakh loss is estimated in this fire mishap. The reason for the fire is not known yet. We sincerely request the Government of Telangana to look into the matter and help us out,’’ said, the shop owner.

A case has been registered and an investigation is on and no injury or casualty was reported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *