Hyderabad: A prostitution racket was busted by Cyberabad Police here on Tuesday and 17 persons were arrested. According to Police, the Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act was busted by the Anti Human Trafficking Unit of Cyberabad Police, wherein 17 persons were arrested for getting women from various parts of places across the country,
The accused used to lure women by posting ads on websites, contacting the customers through call centers and WhatsApp, facilitating the customers to reach the victims and indulge in prostitution in different hotels, and Oyo rooms.
The police said that 14,190 were found in prostitution as well as drugs MDMA used in the entire episode. The victims were found in different places including AP, Telangana, Karnataka, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Assam, Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Russia, etc. •
The main mode of communication –
WhatsApp groups (each group having 300 organizers), Cases registered against the accused: – 1. Cr. No. 1338/2022 U/s 370 (A) (2) IPC & Sec 3,4,5 & 6 of ITP Act 1956 of PS Gachibowli, Cyb, 2. Cr.No, 598/2022, U/S. 370,370(A) IPC, Sec 3,4, & 5 of ITP Act of PS Miyapur 3. Cr.No. 409/2022, U/S. 370(A) IPC, Sec 3,4 & 5 of ITP Act of PS Kukatpally, 4. Cr.No. 537/2022, U/S. 370(A) IPC, Sec 3,4 & 5 of ITP Act of PS Kukatpally, 5. Cr.No. 1234/2022, U/S. 370(A)(2) IPC, Sec 3,4 & 5 of ITP Act of PS Madhapur.
Earlier (40) cases were registered against the 15 Organizers at Cyberabad and Hyderabad Commissionerate and in most cases, they are absconding.
During the interrogation and confession of the accused, it was observed that a number of pimps are there from different states, formed different WhatsApp groups subject-wise, like organizers, suppliers, ad makers, website and call center people, and communicating with each other for the business and a large number of victims were dragged into this profession by luring them with a luxurious lifestyle, easy money and in some cases, in the pretext of providing jobs. In most of the cases, this Prostitution is organized from Websites like Locanto, Skokka, Hyderabad escorts, call girls in Hyderabad, Luxury escort services,
www.myheavenmodels.com,www.natasharoy.in, etc,. and using WhatsApp Status their platform for regular communication is WhatsApp.
At first, the Broker (victim supplier) will approach the victim and he\she put her photos in the Organizer’s WhatsApp groups, then organizers will select the profile (victim’s photos), and the organizer books hotel and Flight tickets for the victim. Thereafter victims come and stay in hotels, then, the organizer will keep these victims pictures in WhatsApp groups and Call girl websites like Locanto, Skokka,
www.myheavenmodels.com, www.natasharoy.in etc, By seeing these ads, customers will call to WhatsApp number or message to WhatsApp, then the call center persons engage the customer in phones by telling the details and guide up to the hotel and after that, they will inform to the organizer about the customer and share his phone number to the organizer. Then he takes a conference with the victim and customer and send to the hotel room for taking service from the victim. They pay money by cash or Phone pay, Google pay or Paytm etc., In this format organizer will pay 30 % to victim, 35% to Ad posting and call center persons, 35% to Organizers, If Organizer only does business in WhatsApp without any ads etc., just have to pay 30% to victim and remaining 70% to Organizers. Commission-based prostitution is also most popular in this field, mainly one organizer will hire victim and post her pics in Organizer WhatsApp groups, if any of the organizers old customers approach them, they will guide those customers to the Organizer who has hired the victims, and those organizers will pay commission to the Organizer who sent customers.
Police seized 34 Smartphones, 1 keypad phone, 3 Cars, 1 Laptop, and 2.5 grams of MDMA from them. Note: PD act will be initiated against the repeated offenders and organizers.
Cyberabad police request the innocent victims and Girls not get lured into trafficking and prostitution and not entertain the ways of prostitution and easy money. Some of the agents lure the poor girls in the name of jobs and send them for prostitution.
“Don’t trust such job promises, and easy money unless verified by known sources. Oyo Hotels and Other hotels are advised to Cross check the address particulars like Aadhar card and other ID proofs and also to verify the antecedents of single-staying customers while check- in and give strict instructions to those who are coming from other states. Further, people are advised to verify the antecedents of the tenant before letting out their building, flat or house on rent. Once the premise is given on rent, if any illegal activity is noticed in the rented premises, it will be seized. If anyone has information about any illegal activities they can approach local police or inform Dial 100 or send a message on Whats App No. 9490617444.