Secunderabad: House gutted in fire, due to short circuit


Nov 17, 2022

A house caught in fire due to short circuit on Thursday  at Bhima Maidan Basti in Kavadiguda Division. According to the details, the incident took place when the family members were out of the house. The house got gutted due to the fire and all the goods including home appliances such Television set, furniture, clothes and educational certificates.

The family said that short circuit caused to break out fire in the house, which took all the household articles and furniture into flames. Family members, however, were alerted by the some children, who were playing near by the house and informed the elders about the fire broke out inside the house.

The fire was doused with the help of neighbour but till then the entire articles had been gutted and destroyed completely.

“The incident took place, when we were all out of the house. All the household articles including clothes, educational certificates and other important things have burnt down completely in the fire,’’ said, Maunita, who was away from home along with family members, when the fire mishap occurred.

No casualty and injury reported in this incident.  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *