Hyderabad: In a tragic incident a newly-wed couple electrocuted at Khaderbagh area in Hyderabad on Thursday night.
The matter came to light on Friday, when their relatives tried to reach them over phone and when there was no response, they went to their flat where the couple was found lying dead in bathroom.
According to the details, Syed Nisaruddin, 26, was a doctor working at Suryapet Hospital while his wife Umme Mohimeen, 22, was pursuing MBBS at Deccan Medical College.
The Police suspect that the woman might have first electrocuted from geyser and while his husband might have to tired save her but sustained electric shock. Both reportedly died on the spot and police, however, registered a case and probe is on.